Thursday 5 December 2013

What I could offer them

For Bauer, my magazine could offer them a new magazine to publish in the UK to which will be a new magazine with a genre based on rock but has expansions within it to different subgenres of rock so therefore there is a wider audience range that my magazine could attract. Although Bauer is already publishing Kerrang! I still believe my magazine will atract a large audience due to the genre and subgenres in it and how I plan to make it a very up-to-date magazine with the latest news in the music scene. For IPC, my magazine could offer them a new magazine to which they have not had in this genre. However, they publish NME which is a music magazine that used to have rock as there genre, but they have become less focused on this oever the years and therefore my magazine will refresh the company which could attract readers that know IPC for the NME publishing. Also, IPC are only publishing one music magazine which is NME, a very well known popular magazine so I know that they are reliable but it also means that the company can expand onto more music magazines, and the rock genre and sub genres within it could be a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment