Thursday 5 December 2013

IPC

Again I have carried out further research into IPC Media, another publishing company which I could attempt to get my music magazine published by. IPC also publishes a range of different styles of magazines such as lifestyle magazines amongst others. IPC publishes NME music magazine which is a very popular music magazine and online music magazine with this company. IPC is not an international publishing company and is based in the UK. Although it is not as big as Bauer it is based where I will be releasing my music magazine and therefore they will have a better understanding of the UK economy and have their full attention on what the UK want and need and the economy structure. A quote from the IPC Media website: 'With more than 60 iconic media brands, IPC creates content for multiple platforms, across print, online, mobile, tablets and events. As the UK's leading consumer magazine publisher we engage with 26m UK adults - almost two thirds of UK women and 42% of UK men. Our award winning portfolio of websites reaches over 25 million users globally every month.' This indicates that they are reliable and I could carry out my magazine and for IPC to publish it in the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment