Monday 13 April 2015

Responsibilities

I find both Rebecca and I equally put in the effort for different areas of the construction of the film, however I think we both had our strengths in different areas which has worked in our favour.
Rebecca had excellent camera skills - and a steady hand - so I think giving her the responsibility of the camera has been definitely a good choice. Editing I feel is still more to my liking as I see what we have to work with and make it effective to the storyline. I do think we gave a good go of every area possible and and inputting many ideas where we thought necessary. Working in a group has made things easier in areas we were least comfortable but we have both learnt more and developed in these areas and found strengths we never knew we had. The responsibilities that we given ourselves at the start of the year we have followed and it has given us more focus but the end result is good so we gave each other the best roles in creating the short to make it the best we could.

No comments:

Post a Comment