Tuesday 13 January 2015

Screen shot

I have added in my other photo of choice but smaller so it doesn't detracts away from the main photo. I have added in tow other photo's that I have found on Google but I am certain that one of which (the child) will be replaced by one of mine and Rebecca's own photo's that we will take in the near future of her nephew. As for the other photo of the aircraft, we will be unable to get any photo of our own of an aircraft so we are leaving it there until we can either think of a solution. With all of these photo's I have used the same technique as the main photo with image, adjustments, variations and then fading the edges with the rubber. I want the poster to show stages through life and to where he is now (the main image), so using a photo which is meant to be him as a chid, then a photo of him as a young man in the army and photo's of war to further emphasise his involvement with the war.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment