Tuesday 13 January 2015

Editing the photos


I have started with the main photo and putting it where I want on the page. As this is meant to be a film set in the times of World War 2 I thought of the idea to make it look like an old photo and having that sort of colour to it. With a bit of fiddling on in Photoshop I have found out how to create this effect, by changing the photo from colour to black and white and then going to image adjustments and variations and then simply adjusting it to the colour of my choice. I have cut around George and masked the edge to bring back anything that I could have cut off by mistake. I also used the blur tool to go around and blur the edged of him to make it look less harsh. I then used the rubber and made it very big and soft to make the bottom corners look faded out.



No comments:

Post a Comment