Monday 14 April 2014

Evaluation Question: 4

Question 4 is:
What would be the audience for your media product?

My ideal audience would be a teen to mid twenties music enthusiast. I would hope that my magazine would bring more females to the music scene as it is lacking in this audience. Although I still want it to attract just as many males as some of the present music magazines do. In making this happen I have used a female on the cover and also brought a slight gossip element to the magazine and what would be provided in it to attract a female audience and to keep it up beat and fresh for the younger generations that would be interested in my magazine. However, my magazine is based on the music industry and events rather than the personal lives of the stars so it is more of an informational magazine. This would also attract older generations which is expanding my audience range.
So for a music fanatic this would be an ideal magazine for them. They would be interested in gigs and also seek that rebellious refuge without being that person and my magazine would provide this.

No comments:

Post a Comment